Valentine's Day

For the first time ever something eventful happened on Valentine's Day. We had a dance session with the man himself - SHIAMAK DAVAR.
Shiamak! Shiamak! clap clap clap!!! Shiamak! Shiamak!
All the shouting and screaming of hundreds of students is still ringing in my ears. We definitely hooted and screamed more than we danced.
I enjoyed it. Enjoyed it as much as any other dance class with any other instructor. Not more not less. Ok we did get to see Shiamak, but then thats it.
What I don't understand is all the hysteria. All the ooohhh's and aaahhh's and jumping to hug him. Was it really that big ? I overheard some kiddos saying 'I have butterflies in my stomach', 'My legs are shivering' right before we started the class. Come on people. It's not like you are the one doing the Salsa with Shiamak. You are just one among the hundreds he will teach a 1 min dance sequence to.
I, on the other hand actually stepped back to move away from Shiamak's hugging radius :P . Is all of this normal ? Am I the weird one ?
- Deepthi
P.S. - I love Sdipa and Shiamak and what they are doing. There is no one else I'd learn dance from.
hey deeps.... in the pic it looks as if u wanted to be in shaimaks HUG RADIUS... :P :P
ReplyDeleteand PS .. so that the ppl wont feel bad after the bitter truth...
And valentines day with shaimak.. not so great.. he s a human.. whats so great in that... :P
except for if he had sung .. "Jane kisne" did he???? I love him only for that